Comfort and style combined with affordability is what this series is all about. The Edge models are perfect for those who want the style and quality of a Qwest pontoon boat, but don't need all the amenities. Make the most of your time on the water with Qwest Edge.
- Pontoon Length: 15 ft. 11 in.
- Deck Size: 7 ft. 6 in. x 15 ft. 2 in.
- Overall Length: 16 ft. 10 in.
- Length Inside Rails: 11 ft. 1 in.
- Overall Width: 91.0 in.
- Pontoon Diameter: 23.0 in.
- Pontoon Wall Thickness: 0.080 in.
- Maximum Horsepower: 50 hp
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1565 lb.
- Maximum Person Capacity: 7/1020 lb.
- Approximate Dry Weight: 1250 lb.
- Tube Center to Tube Center: 67.0 in.
- Inside of Tube to Inside of Tube: 44.0 in.
- Deluxe 5-Switch Panel with Harness
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Windshield with Quick Release Hardware
- Fiberglass Helm with Molded Kick Panel
- Rigid Dent Resistant Panels
- Mooring Cleats
- Durable Vinyl Floor
- Anodized Rails and Rub Rail
- Composite Rail Spacers
- Heavy Duty Gate Latches and Pinch Protectors
- Lifetime Warranty Treated Plywood Decking
- LED Navigation Lights
- Bimini Fabric with 5 Year Warranty
- Deutsch Waterproof Wiring Connectors
- 23" Diameter Pontoons with Full Length Keel
- 7.5' x 7' Bimini Top with Storage Boot
- Robust Aluminum Rear Entry Ladder
- Deluxe 3-D Style Graphics
- Quick Release Aluminum Bimini Hardware
- Battery Disconnect
- Soft Touch X-Panded Back Vinyls
- Front Rod/Cup Holder Assemblies
- Plastic Seat Bases with Custom Floor Matting
- Ultra-Flow Seat Ventilation
- (2) Front Folding Fishing Seats with Removable Pedestals
- Bucket Style Captains' Seat on Adjustable Sliding Pedestal
- Radius Corner Bench
- 39" Rear Port Bench with LIVEWELL in Base
- Vinyl Weave Flooring
- Playpen Cover or Seat Covers
- Docking Lights
- Prospec Mini Stereo
- LED Courtesy Light in Helm
- 1/2 Gate with Plug
- Starboard Side Gate